This includes fire alarm, fire sprinkler or low voltage systems, such as cameras, access control systems, gate systems, etc.
Also resigns and reoccurring contracts.
Experienced Fire Alarm Service Technicians
1st Fire & Security has openings for multiple experienced Fire Alarm Service Technicians and Sprinkler Service Technicians in the South Florida area.
Must have 3 to 5 yrs servicing fire alarms ( Factory training a big plus ) verifiable for that position.
NICET Certification is preferred but not necessary. Experience with testing and inspecting a plus, also repair work experience.
Sprinkler Fitters & Apprentices - South Florida Area
1st Fire & Security has openings for sprinkler fitters and apprentices in the South Florida area,
Fitters should be capable to read prints and be able to perform the basics of their job without any additional training.
Apprentices must be reliable and have a willingness and ability to learn the trade in a reasonable time frame.
If you have experience with construction or have worked in the sprinkler trade, we will accept your resume for review.
Fire Sprinkler Service Division - Lead
This position has been filled.
We are seeking a Fire Sprinkler Professional who is tenacious, highly motivated, ambitious, detail oriented,
can work independently, able to multi-task, organized and a self-starter with a minimum of
five plus continuous years working at this level in the industry.
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
• Assume total responsibility for all service, emergency service, small contracts, and inspection repair work.
• Coordinate and Communicate Field Operations among field personnel, office management, clients, sub-contractors, and vendors.
• Manage Client Repair Database
• Daily dispatching of sprinkler service technicians for scheduled work and emergency service calls.
• Review inspection reports for needed repairs and discuss deficiencies from these reports with the client.
• Review and process daily work orders for accuracy and pricing.
• Minimum of 5 years field and management experience preferred.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, MS Word & Excel.
• Detail orientated, demonstrates strong problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills, effectively both verbally and in writing
• Excellent understanding of NFPA 13 & NFPA 25 and local AHJ requirements.
• NICET certification is preferred and a big plus.